Registration Information for 2016-17 School Year
If you are planning to register your new student (new to the GBSD district) for Fall 2016-17 school year please pick up an enrollment packet at Gresham High School main office or download the forms below. You will receive a call in August from the Counseling Secretary to schedule an enrollment appointment. 8th graders who have moved up from Dexter McCarty or Clear Creek middle schools do not need to schedule and enrollment appointment.
Please bring the following completed forms to GHS Main office:
2. PROOF OF RESIDENCY: Which includes the first and last name of the parent or guardian and the actual address where the student physically resides. Acceptable documents include:
- Utility hook up order or utility statement issued by the service provider
- Any document issued by a financial institution that includes your residence address, such as a, bank statement, loan statement, student loan statement, dividend statement, credit card bill, mortgage document, closing paperwork, property tax statement, etc.
- Rental or lease Agreement that includes the original signature of the lessor or landlord.
3. OFFICIAL STUDENT TRANSCRIPTS: (incoming 10th -12th grade) AND Current Transfer Grades (transfer grades needed only if enrolling mid-year). We must have these at the enrollment appointment.
4. COPY OF IMMUNIZATIONS
5. COPY OF CURRENT IEP (if your student is currently enrolled in Special Education) or 504 PLAN
6. FORECASTING FORM (Please bring this with you to your enrollment appointment).
Download and fill out the form for the year your student is entering. A description of our classes can be found in our Course Planning Guide.
Gresham High School boundaries
Gresham-Barlow School District New Enrollment Information
Free/Reduced Lunch application (Link fill out online and call 503-618-2475 to confirm)
Athletic Participation Forms will be mailed to participants from last year as well as all incoming Freshmen. This mailing will occur during the first week of August. If you do not receive this mailing you can print most of the participation forms from the athletics page in this website.
Back to School Information
This packet will be mailed in early August.