Skip To Main Content




General FAQ's

Frequently Asked Questions

If I need extra help with academics where do I go?

Can I change my classes?
You would first begin this process by speaking with your School Counselor. In most cases, your schedule may not be changed, but your School Counselor can advise you if there are possible options to make changes to your schedule. 

What academic programs are offered at GHS?
Please click on the "Programs" tab in the above menu for information on: AVID, CAL, Child Development Center, Drivers Education, ELL newcomers, AP program, Outdoor School, Summer School, and SUN.

How do I get a copy of my transcript?
Alumni and current students are now able to order transcripts through our website.  To order a transcript, please click on here: Transcripts Ordering